Tuesday, February 3, 2009


France is less fun when it is 4 am and you have strep throat, a roommate who snores, have to sleep on the couch, and class at 10 am.




On the plus side, I'm in France, living the halcyon days of my youth! Also my warm milk has cooled enough for me to swallow my prescription strength ibprofen, and I got an abundance of nice emails from friends and beloved grandfriends yesterday.


Also: shoutout to S. Packham resident superhero of Luttrell house, currently kickin' up her heels in paradise. We're proud of you S.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh babyface! I'm so sorry you're sick. But way to get the unavoidable cold/strep throat/insomnia while abroad out of the way in the beginning. You'll be better from now on.

And thanks for the shout out, kid.


You know you're amazing.
s

Tele_Bubba said...

Hey Hannah,
I've posted some rather pedestrian photos on this blog. Nothing as exotic as your current lifestyle. Halcyon huh? May all your days be halcyon.

By the way, on this post i' m known as tele_bubba. About as far as you can get from the urban hipness of Paris.
http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=41234&start=30
later skater, uh I mean un plus défunt patineur
Mark