Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lately I've been...


...to Amsterdam to galavant around zoos ,planetariums, canals,and museums




...to many museums



To London where I stayed in this lovely hostel, the Palmers Lodge


...and walked around with my Finnish friend Pekkah to Trafalgar square











...to a quiet bed and breakfast

...making friends with some French folks. This is my first French friend, his name is Antoine, he studies political science and loves pop punk.

This is my second French friend, Dimitri. He is very nice and has the prettiest eyes. He loves movies, comme moi.

...hiking. The pictures below are of the Callanques where I went on a 13 mile hike last weekend. Later, when Sean gives it to me, I will add the picture of myself as I climb a chain up one of these cliff faces upon which was painted an eye crying blood. Bad ass or something... Though not really because for me there is very little that I find scarier than looking through my shaking legs, between my toes, which have found a seemingly precarious purchase on a slick cliff face, to see a 200 ft drop to the sea.






Post Script:
Ok so I am oscillating on the Facebook issue. The site gives me the willies but is also useful. We'll see.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE your pictures and captions!

Can't wait to see you!

s

(When you leave comments on here you have to type in the "visual verification," but there's also an option to listen to numbers and type them out. It is hella creepy. Try it.)

Santoshamo said...

I want to play in your world for a speckle of time.

hannahrose said...

Thanks friends! Mama do come play in my world. Stephanie, ahh the numbers are creepy, yikes!